Regulatory Affairs Sales Consultant-Agrochemicals (m/f)
ARCHE Consulting is based in Belgium and has offices in Ghent and Leuven. ARCHE Consulting provides regulatory support in different chemical legislative frameworks such as REACH, Biocides, Plant Protection Products, Classification and Labeling (CLP/GHS), Cosmetics etc., Learn more about ARCHE Consulting at http://www.arche-consulting.be
To support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting we are looking for a senior regulatory affairs sales consultant (m/f) who has experience (min. 3 years) in registration procedures for Agrochemicals / Plant Protection Products and who would like to join our team in Leuven/or Ghent.
The jobholder will be part of an expert team dealing with several chemical legislations (REACH, Biocides, Plant protection products etc). As a ‘Regulatory Affairs sales Consultant agrochemicals’ you will be responsible for:
Sales management (60 % of the time):
– Develop the market with regard to providing regulatory technical support in the field of Agrochemicals and Plant Protection Products
– Identify new customers/opportunities, collect information and generate proposals/quotes with support from technical staff
– Build and maintain ARCHE-customer relationship/ensure customer satisfaction
Technical supporting function (40 % of the time):
– Manage larger projects in close collaboration with technical staff
– Upon request support technical staff during project execution
– Communicating with clients and addressing questions from regulatory authorities
Minimum qualifications for this position include
– A relevant Master’s degree and/or a Ph.D (bio-engineering, biology, chemistry, pharmacy, …)
– Min. 3 years of experience within a regulatory environment (preferably plant protection products, but also biocides, REACH, … is an added value)
– Commercial mindset and client oriented
– Eager to learn about chemical legislations
– Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and authorities
Outstanding oral and written communication skills are required
– Fluent in English, a good command of other European languages is a plus
– Prepared to travel
What do we offer
– Competitive and flexible salary. The Employee will also have the free choice after 1 year to participate or not in ARCHE Consulting’s Flex plan in which the Employee may wish to convert part of the Employee’s salary increase or part of the end-of-year bonus in additional holidays (max 4/y, additional child benefit, bicycle etc).
– Flexible and dynamic work environment
– Internal and external training opportunities
– International dimension
– Extra benefits: Group insurance (pension plan), bonus encouragement system, hospitalisation insurance
– Holiday’s (20 + 12 days).
We are seeking team members who desire to work on diverse and challenging projects. We need individuals with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external clients and management. We look for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who like to have fun with their work and team.
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to email@example.com