Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant – Biocides (m/f)
ARCHE Consulting is based in Belgium and has offices in Ghent and Leuven. ARCHE Consulting has been founded by people with an unique track record in the field of environmental toxicology, exposure modeling and the preparation of risk assessment dossiers in general. The experts working at ARCHE Consulting have built up in depth knowledge on assessing risks of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products. Learn more about ARCHE at http://www.arche-consulting.be
ARCHE Consulting is currently looking for a senior profile who has experience in registration procedures for Biocides.
As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant you will be responsible for:
- providing specialist advice and assist in dossier preparation for Biocides in EU and National registrations
- consortium management
- developing of new business and advise senior management of any business issues and opportunities
- remain constantly aware of new development and published guidance.
- communicate with regulatory authorities if necessary
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- 5-10 years of experience with registration procedures for Biocides and good technical knowledge.
- A relevant Masters degree.
- A commercial awareness and an appreciation for business development.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with other international regulations concerning chemicals regulations (e.g., REACH, PPPR, GHS) is a plus
- Fluent in English, a good command of other European languages is a plus
- Prepared to travel
What do we offer
- Competitive and flexible salary. The Employee will also have the free choice after 1 year to participate or not in ARCHE Consulting’s Flex plan in which the Employee may wish to convert part of the Employee’s salary increase or part of the end-of-year bonus in additional holidays (max 4/y, additional child benefit, bicycle etc).
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Internal and external training opportunities
- International dimension
- Extra benefits: Group insurance (pension plan), bonus encouragement system, hospitalization insurance
- Holiday’s (20 + 12 days).
We are seeking team members who desire to work on diverse and challenging projects. We need individuals with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external clients and management. We look for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who like to have fun with their work and team.
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org