Are you the new Project Engineer for DEC, DEME Environmental Contractors?
DEC, de Vries & van de Wiel, Ecoterres, and Extract-Ecoterres are part of the Ecoterres Holding, the environmental group of companies of the DEME group. Environmental Dredging Works, remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields – this is our field of expertise.
AS A PROJECT ENGINEER …
- You will be part of the project team, being the link between the project team and the workers on the field.
- Your main activities will include the coordination of on-site activities, optimizing and adjusting the works if necessary.
- You assist the project manager and report on the work, budget and cost control.
- You will report to the project manager on a daily basis
YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS TO BE A PROJECT ENGINEER …
- You are a qualified civil or industrial engineer, preferably in construction or (electro) mechanics or bio-engineer.
- You are interested in environmental, dredging and hydraulic engineering; alternatively you have already had experience in the above mentioned areas of activity.
- You are prepared to work in Flanders.
- You are fluent in Dutch. The knowledge of any other language is an asset, preferably English and French.
WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.