Tender Engineer Environmental Projects (Dutch speaking)
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future.
DEC, de Vries & van de Wiel, Ecoterres, and Extract-Ecoterres are part of the Ecoterres Holding, the environmental group of companies of the DEME group. Remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields – this is our field of expertise. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
Depending on your actual experience you will be or become responsible for different tasks throughout the tender process for Environmental projects:
- Technical analysis and contractual evaluation of Clients requirements
- Organize tender kick-of and follow-up meetings with all (internal and external) people concerned
- Contact subcontractors and manage the required input of all parties involved
- Do the risk assessment and cost-calculation for the different itemized work
- Do the tender composition taking into account all administrative, contractual and technical instructions.
- Take responsibility for the follow-up and commercial administration of current tenders.
- You hold a degree in Engineering, or have equivalent experience;
- You have experience of , preferable, at least 5 years in the execution or the engineering of environmental projects;
- You are familiar with tendering complex projects : knowledge of ‘Design and Build’, ‘ECI’ (Early Contractors Involvement) is a plus;
- You work well-organized, communicate in an open and efficient way and you enjoy to work as part of a team.
- You are mainly based at our head office in Zwijndrecht. Foreign tenders however will require you to travel and might need you for (short) stays/missions abroad:
- Site-visits and initial contact with Clients.
- Contact with local subcontractors or (Joint Venture) partners
- Finalizing calculations and delivery of the tender documents.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.