Sales Manager Process Water
Your main assignment will be:
- Developing and maintaining the network of existing clients, governments and engineering companies;
- Exploring new prospects and visiting potential clients;
- Managing and maintaining sales media (website, LinkedIn-page, brochures, presentations, fairs …);
- Attending commercial fairs and conferences; giving presentations
- Business developing in production of process water as well as in treatment of waste waterSupporting the Tender Manager in making technical and commercial proposals in order to deliver an attractive solution tailored to the clients’ needs.
- You are passionate aboute water treatment solutions (process and waste water)
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a sales management function in the industry (preferable process and waste water) ; you have a recognizable network in the industry;
- You have a sales driven mindset and you can think ‘out of the box’;
- Creative problem solving and teamwork are your main characteristics;
- You preferably have a master degree
- Your main working place will be Zwijndrecht but you don’t mind spending some time abroad for brief periods of time;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset
- You have a driver’s licence B.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.