Nippon Gases, growing hand in hand with all Industries!
Gas. Although you do not always realize it, gas is present in every second of our life. Nippon Gases has taken something as fundamental as air and turned it into ways to make plants operate cleaner and more productive, food taste better, breathing easier and manufacturing processes more efficient — in short, to make all our lives better. Since December 2018, we are part of the Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, a Japanese company with more than hundred years of experience in the industrial gases world. Thanks to that experience, TNSC is one of the four largest gas companies of the world and has built an extensive company portfolio that consists of a variety of industrial gases as well as related materials, installations and technologies. How? Because we are the gas professionals. Together we want to improve your world. Our state of the art and tailor-made solutions make us a strategic partner for the whole industry. Every problem you are experiencing, we will solve it for you. Does this sounds as music in your ears? Do you want to be part of the Nippon Gases Benelux team with more than 290 experienced and dedicated employees? Do you have the desire to become a real gas professional? The moment is here! We want to strengthen our Benelux Organisation, located in Olen, and are looking for a
The Project Engineer supports the Operations Team in Zwijndrecht with projects in the Benelux related to business growth and productivity and ensures a safe, efficient and reliable operation. You will receive guidance and support from our European Engineering Division in Olen and the local Plant Management and will perform following activities:
- You work together with Engineering Europe and external engineering companies to enable a smooth execution of major projects;
- You act as a Project Engineer for small projects and develop a thorough understanding of the appropriate technology and know-how;
- You prepare specifications in the area of civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, piping, heating, ventilation and sewers;
- You prepare price request documents and assist procurement in the choice of suppliers and/or subcontractors;
- You monitor the progress and budget of all projects that are your responsibility and/or coordination;
- You prepare and control the technical documentation related to the projects;
- You supervise the work that has been done by subcontractors;
- You guarantee good relationships and efficient communication with contractors, subordinates and peers;
- You will be member of the Zwijndrecht Management Team and will take part in the on call management system;
- You will report to the Manager Bulk, Pipeline & Onsite BNL
- You have an Engineering degree in Electro-Mechanics and minimum 2 years of experience in the process industry;
- You have good knowledge of E&I, control systems, PLC, strong PC skills and knowledge of Autocad is an asset;
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in Dutch, English and a basic working knowledge of French;
- You are driven and have strong interpersonal, organizational and planning skills with a basic knowledge of project management;
- You can work independently and you are a proactive, service-minded team player with excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills to coach contractors and employees of Nippon Gases in stressful situations and to interact with Nippon Gases’ Engineering and Operations Groups through all phases of the project;
- You have a strong commitment to safety, are flexible and willing to travel abroad for short periods.
Nippon Gases offers you
- A challenging position with a high degree of independency within a professional international organization
- Personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary, completed with extra legal benefits and a company car
- Flexible working times and vacaction periods
Interested? Please send your application letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our site, www.nippongases.com/be and learn how your talent can make an impact at Nippon Gases.